$400 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$200,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The popular Pinktober Poker Open gets underway this morning at 10 am with Flight A of the $200,000 guaranteed opener. Event 1 has a $400 buy-in with six starting flights and a lot of money up for grabs.
Players start with 30,000 stacks out front and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, going up to 40 at the start of Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm.
Flight A will continue to play down until only 10% of the field remains, and they will return on Sunday for Day 2 in the money.
We look forward to a great series while we raise some money for the American Cancer Society.
- $200,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 1 Structure Sheet