Poker officially returned to the Tampa area on Thursday, May 21st at 7pm! The action picked up right where we left it and now we welcome the month of June! The Safe & Sound program has been put into place for our guests and team member safety. Here are the answers to some of the commonly asked questions and things to expect:
- The poker room is running at limited capacity (34 of 46 tables)
- All active tables have Plexiglass dividers
- All games are running at a maximum of 6 handed
- Bonus $500 High Hands will take place on June 19th, 20th, 26th, & 27th from 2pm until 2am
- Guests now have the ability to call-in for their favorite game at 813-627-6650.
- Call-ins need to provide their players card number, and phone number. Guests are notified via text when their seat becomes available.
- Team Members and Guests are required to wear masks
- Cards and Chips are cleaned on a regular basis
Keep checking back for future announcements and follow us on Twitter @SHRTPoker! We hope that you enjoyed your return to the felt and we look forward to seeing you again soon!