The 2017 Winter Poker Open went at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino beginning December 7th and concluding December 18th. The six-event series enjoyed attendance increases across the board highlighted by the $1,650 Main Event. The series finale drew 671 entries generating a total prize pool of more than $1,000,000. Scoring the title and $241,651 prize following an outright win was Farid Jattin of Colombia.
Here’s a look at each of the series’ six champions as well as links to live reporting logs of each event:
- Event 1 ($570 Deep Stack): Gil Aboodi — $71,890
- Event 2 ($250 PLO): Charles Davis — $9,007
- Event 3 ($250 Deep Stack Turbo): William Heher — $7,049
- Event 4 ($350 Deep Stack): David Prociak — $40,787
- Event 5 ($1,650 Main Event): Farid Jattin — $241,651
- Event 6 ($250 Deep Stack Turbo): Alex Bury — $9,133
The next major in-room series in Tampa is slated for this June when the WPTDeepStacks returns to the Seminole Hard Rock.
Thank you to every who played the Winter Poker Open!