$565 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$200,000 Guaranteed | Structure
The first event of the first-ever Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Pinktober Poker Open kicked off last Saturday. The big, one-day, $100,000 guarantee set the tone for the rest of the series drawing a tough field that easily bested the six-figure target. Now, less than a week later, it’s time for the headliner — a $565 with a $200,000 guarantee.
Officially recognized as Event 5, the Pinktober headliner begins today at 10am with the first of five starting flights. It boasts plenty of play with 30,000 chips as well 40- and 60-minute levels. The sizable guarantee, paired with a deep structure, is expected Tampa’s best along with a number of other travelers from throughout the state.
Here are the details:
10am: Event 5 Flight A
$565 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry) – $200,000 Guaranteed
- $565 buy-in, $200,000 guaranteed
- Top four places receive $1,650 Winter Poker Open Main Event seat
- 30,000 chips and 40-/60-minute levels
- Registration/re-entry until the start of Level 10
- Play will conclude following Level 15 or at 10%
- Day 2 begins Sunday, October 14 at 2pm
- Structure sheet
Tournament updates will begin when cards go in the air. Good luck, players!