$400 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$250,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
It is time to get the 2022 Tampa Winter Poker Open underway, starting with Flight A of Event 1 at 10 am. The $400 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament has a big $250,000 guaranteed prize pool and six starting flights between now and Saturday.
Players start with 30,000 in their stack and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 minutes at the start of Day 2. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm.
Flight A will continue playing until 10% of the field remains and survivors will bag chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday at 11 am in the money.
We look forward to a great series and seeing all of our friends.
- $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 1 Structure Sheet