$600 Double Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$500,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Four flights are down for the opening WSOP Circuit event and we’ve had a massive turnout out so far. They have a combined 1,410 entries in the game so far and we expect a massive Saturday field to tease the $600 Double Stack tournament prize pool near $1,000,000.
Players start with 40,000 stacks and the first 24 levels last 30 minutes long. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 13 at 5:50 pm following a 30-minute dinner break. Their day will come to an end once the field reaches 10% and those players will advance to Day 2 tomorrow at noon.
Cards fly at the top of the hour and we will pick up coverage later in the afternoon.
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels 1-24 last 30 minutes; Levels 25+ last 45 minutes
- Late registration available until start of Level 13
- Day 1 will end at the conclusion of level 24 or 10% of the field
- Event 1 Structure Sheet