$200 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
Two flights are down for the PPO opener, and two more run today with Flight C starting at 10 am in the Poker Room. The tournament drew 354 total entries yesterday to put them more than halfway to the $100,000 guarantee, with a lot of room to grow this weekend.
Players start with 20,000 in their stacks and the first 25 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 minutes afterward. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm and players may re-enter as often as needed during that time.
Flight C will continue until 10% of the field remains and those players will advance to Day 2 on Sunday at 11 am in the money.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-25 last 30 minutes; Levels 26+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 1 Structure Sheet