$1,100 PPO Championship (Re-Entry)
$200,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
We are rolling into the last weekend of the Pinktober Poker Open and today we have the second of three flights of the Championship. The $1,100 buy-in tournament drew 87 entries in Flight A and the $200,000 guarantee is within easy reach with two big flights to go.
Players start with 30K deep stacks and all last 40 minutes until they reach the final table. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 5:45 pm. Flight B will continue until 12.5% of the field remains and those players will advance to Day 2 on Sunday at 11 am in the money.
- $200,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 level last 40 minutes; Day 3 levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10 (5:45pm)
- Day 1 will end when 12.5% of field remains
- Championship Structure Sheet