$570 Deep Stack NLH Re-Entry
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Flight A Entries: 31
The clock hits 11am in South Florida and cards are in the air for Flight A of the Winter Poker Open kickoff event. The $570 buy-in, $300,000 guaranteed no limit hold’em tournament sees players begin with 30,000 chips and they’re set to log 30-minute levels on Day 1. Registration and re-entry are available until about 4pm while play wraps at roughly 6:45pm.
Here are the details:
11am: $570 Deep Stack NLH Re-Entry, Flight A
- $570 buy-in and $300,000 guaranteed
- First place receives added $1,650 seat
- 30,000 chips and 30-minute levels on Day 1
- Registration and unlimited re-entry available until the start of Level 10 (~4pm)
- Play concludes following Level 14 (~6:45pm)
- Day 2 begins Sunday, December 9 at noon
- Structure sheet
Periodic updates from the event will be available throughout the day.
Good luck, players!