The wait is almost over; we are less than 24 hours away from kicking off the 2023 Pinktober Poker Open Championship. The $1,100 tournament features a $200,000 guaranteed prize pool and three starting flights.
The game has 40-minute levels from the start, and they’ll jump up to 60 minutes at the final table. Plenty of chips, slow levels, and a lot of money waiting at the end for the next champ.
We can’t wait to see everyone in the Poker Room over the last weekend of the series.
- $200,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 level last 40 minutes; Day 3 levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10 (5:45pm)
- Day 1 will end when 12.5% of field remains
- Championship Structure Sheet