$1,100 WPTDeepStacks Main Event
$500,000 Guarantee | Structure
Level 1: 100/100 with a 100 ante
Friday is here and the weekend installments of the WPTDeepStacks Tampa Main Event are nearly underway. Kicking off the play is Day 1B of the $1,100 buy-in, $500,000 guarantee at 11am. It marks the second of three starting flights and is expected to draw a strong turnout of players to the Tampa area.
As they did in yesterday’s Day 1A — which drew 155 entries — Day 1B players begin with 30,000 chips and will log 40-minute levels throughout the day. Registration and re-entry are available until the start of Level 10 (about 6:30pm) and play wraps following Level 15 (about 10:45pm). At that time, those still in will bag and tag set to return for Day 2 Sunday at 12pm.
Here are the details:
11AM: Day 1B – $1,100 WPTDeepStacks Tampa Main Event
- $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Levels last 40 minutes; Final table levels last 60 minutes
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10
- Day 1 will end after Level 15 or Tournament Director discretion
- Main Event Structure Sheet
Good luck, players!