$1,700 TPC Main Event (Re-Entry)
$300,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The preliminaries are complete and it’s time to get the TPC Main Event underway this morning in the Poker Room. The $1,700 buy-in tournament features a $300,000 guaranteed prize pool with three starting flights. Day 1A starts at 11am with Day 1B on Friday and Day 1C on Saturday at the same starting time.
Players will start with 30,000 deep stacks and all levels will last 40 minutes until the Main Event reaches the final table. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 7pm following the 90-minute dinner break. Each starting flight will continue into the evening with survivors after Level 14 bagging up their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday.
Cards fly at 11am and we’ll be here with the updates from front to back.
- $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 30,000 in chips
- Levels will last 40 minutes; Final Table levels last 60 minutes
- Late registration/unlimited re-entries available until the start of Level 10 (7pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or tournament director discretion
- Main Event Structure Sheet