$200 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
The fifth flight of SPS Event 9 kicks off at 2 pm and the $200 NLH tournament will hit its $100,000 guarantee before they close registration. That will leave Flight F later at 6 pm to run up the score.
Players start with 20K stacks and the first 16 levels last 30 minutes, going up to 40 minutes with Level 17. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 6:30 pm and players may re-enter as often as needed.
Flight E will continue until 10% of the field remains and they will advance to Day 2 tomorrow at 2 pm in the money.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-16 last 30 minutes; Levels 17+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (6:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 9 Structure Sheet