$200 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
Three flights down for SPS Event 9 with three flights to go. Flight D of the $200 buy-in tournament starts at 10 am and they will work their way closer to the $100,000 guarantee. The first three flights drew 386 combined entries and it should not take long to top the mark.
Players start with 20K stacks and the first 16 levels last 30 minutes, increasing to 40 with Level 17. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 at 2:30 pm. Flight D will continue until 10% of the field remain and those players will return on Wednesday at 2 pm for Day 2 already in the money.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-16 last 30 minutes; Levels 17+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9 (2:30pm)
- Day 1 will end when 10% of field remains
- Event 9 Structure Sheet