$570 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
One last flight for one last multi-day tournament before the WPTDeepStacks Tampa Main Event. Event 7 has a combined 169 entries after three flights and only 31 are needed this evening to hit the $100,000 guaranteed prize pool. It shouldn’t take to long to get there.
Once the combined total crosses 200 entries, every new one will push the prize pool higher.
They will start with 25,000 stacks and all Day 1 levels last 30 minutes. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 around 10:30 pm and Flight D will come to an end after Level 14. All survivors will bag up and return tomorrow at noon for Day 2 where they’ll play to a winner.
Cards go in the air at 6 pm and we will hit some hightlights along the way including registration closing, prize pool info, and Day 2 counts/seat later this evening.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 7 Structure Sheet