$570 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The WPTDeepStacks Tampa Main Event kicks off in two short days and today is the last chance multi-day warmup before then. Event 7 ran two flights yesterday, drawing 98 entries, and the last two run today with Flight C starting at 11 am in the Poker Room.
It has a $570 buy-in with a $100,000 guaranteed prize pool that will be hit sometime later this evening with a huge turnout.
Players sit down to 25,000 starting stacks and 30-minute levels on Day 1. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9 around 3:30 pm. Just like yesterday, Flight C will grind through 14 full levels and survivors will join the other 18 who have their Day 2 seat tomorrow.
We are set to get things going and get a little closer to the Main Event.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 7 Structure Sheet