$570 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The clock is a few moments away from striking the 6 o’clock hour and it’s nearly time for Flight B of the WPTDeepStacks Tampa $570 buy-in, $100,000 guarantee. The evening installment runs on the heels of the morning version which is wrapping on the other side of the room.
Like their pre-noon counterparts, tonight’s Flight B players begin with 25,000 chips and they’re set to log 14, 30-minute levels with registration and re-entry available until the start of Level 9. Those fortunate enough to advance will bag and tag set to return for Day 2 at 12-noon.
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 25,000 in chips
- Day 1 levels last 30 minutes; Day 2 levels last 40 minutes
- Single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 7 Structure Sheet
We will provide another look at Flight B after the $1,650 final table table concludes. Additionally, complete chip counts will be posted first thing in the morning.