$360 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$250,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
Event 1 of the Winter Poker Open was a massive start to the series and that is a one-day tournament. Now it is time to kick off the first big multi-day tournament on the schedule. Event 2 is a $360 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament with a $250,000 guaranteed prize pool and six starting flights between now and Saturday.
Players will start with 20,000 stacks and the first 24 levels will last 30 minutes each, increasing to 40 minutes from level 25 forward. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at ~10:45 pm with unlimited re-entries available. Flight A will come to an end after Level 14 and those with ships will return on Sunday at 11 am for Day 2.
Cards go in the air at 6 pm and we look forward to continuing the big day.
- $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips
- Levels 1-24 last 30 minutes; Levels 25+ last 40 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 9
- Day 1 will end after Level 14 or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 2 Structure Sheet