$1,700 SPS Championship (Re-Entry)
$1,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
Flight B of the 2023 SPS Championship is ready to go in the Event Center, with action kicking off at 11 am. Flight A set a good foundation with 198 entries and WSOP bracelet winner Jerry Wong bagged the biggest among the 37 that advanced to Day 2.
Championship players start with 40,000 in their stacks and the first 19 levels last 40 minutes, increasing to 60 minutes with Level 20. Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 10 at 5:45 pm.
Flight B will play through 13 levels on Day 1 and survivors will move to Day 2 on Sunday at noon.
- $1,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 40,000 in chips
- Levels 1-19 last 40 minutes; Levels 20+ last 60 minutes
- Late registration/re-entry available until start of Level 10 (5:45pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 13
- Championship Structure Sheet